10 - 20 February 2020 | Silicon Valley, USA
Immerse yourself in Silicon Valley and San Francisco, the center of global innovation and entrepreneurship.
Develop a deep understanding through interactive seminars, company visits, hands-on projects, networking events and educational tours that give you access to the unique and vital ecosystem of San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Learn from thought leaders in design, innovation, management, and technology during the 10-day program in the heart of Silicon Valley.
October 1 - November 15
You are a startup founder with tangible success;technology professional running an IT company or relevant work experience;student with relevant subjects of study or work experience;professional (corporate, government official, development sector) with an ability to make an impact in your domain;There is no age limit for this program.
November 15 - November 30
1st stage selection
Selection based on online application and relevant work experience.Top 100 to be invited for interviews.
2nd stage selection
Interviews.Top 25 delegates will be invited to participate.
January 1 - March 31
Exclusive 6-month digital acceleration program with mandatory monthly in-person bootcamps.
Monthly progress reports are expected and team 'concierge' will guide participants on formulating customized program plans relevant to their domain and experience and streamlining efforts so they can achieve more with less.
10 - 20 February
All selected participants are invited to Silicon Valley for 10 days to learn about entrepreneurship and innovation. This includes interactive seminars, company visits, hands-on projects, networking events, conferences and educational tours.
All selected participants will participate in a one-day entrepreneurship forum hosted exclusively for the delegates in Silicon Valley. The forum will feature speakers from Silicon Valley's top organization and program partners.
Beyond the Program
Participants can tap into the resources of Ejad Labs. We consider the partnership with our participants to span beyond the program, supporting them all the way as they make an impact in their communities to make the world a better place.
What you will learn in this Program?
- Gain hands-on experience through customized workshops and coaching sessions on innovation with seasoned Silicon Valley experts.
- Create new business models inside or outside of an established organization, and catalyze and apply innovation at any stage of organizational growth.
- Meet with industry experts from world-renowned companies, such as Cisco, Intel, Google, and Facebook.
- Visit leading tech giants, such as Facebook, AirBnB, and IDEO and experience Silicon Valley’s buzzing startup culture at incubators like Impact Hub and Plug and Play Tech Center.
- Obtain a certificate of completion from Ejad Labs and join our alumni from around the country.
What are we looking for?
- Graduate and executive students in business, engineering, technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurs, startup founders and leaders of incubators and accelerators
- Angel investors and venture capitalists
- Officers from government agencies
- Technology professionals running an IT company or having relevant work experience
- Professionals (corporate, government official, development sector)
- Someone with has the ability to make an impact in their domain using technology as an enabler
Tentative Program Schedule
Program Fee: $10,000 (All inclusive)
Return Air Ticket from Lahore, Karachi or Islamabad to San Francisco (SFO)10-nights accommodation at AirBnBs on twin sharing basisAirport transfers (from SFO to accommodation and vice versa)Transport from accommodation to program venues and vice versaConference and event tickets to be attended as part of the programTravel Kit (2x branded hoodies, 1x power bank, 1x notebook/pen, 1x travel adapter, 1x USB Flash Drive)Photography and Videography during the programTravel Insurance for the duration of the program
Does not Include:
Food; participants are responsible for paying for their own foodAny other item/activity which is not mentioned in the above sectionAny tips to guide, drivers or restaurants etc., personal expenses and medical services
Processing Fee: $500 (non-refundable)
Visa Application FeesProgram Processing Fees
Terms & Conditions:
1. Ejad Labs is not responsible for the visa application of the participants; Ejad Labs is only liable to facilitate the applicants with their visa application process as per the best of their ability.3. Ejad Labs is not liable to refund the processing fee in any case.4. Participant must pay 50% Program Fee within 10 days upon successful selection in the program to confirm their spot.5. Participant must pay full program fee by January 15 to confirm their spot.6. Program Fee will be refunded in full in case a participant in unable to participate in the program due to visa rejection; Program Fee will not be refunded if the participant is unable to participate due to any other reason.